2017 Health IT Annual Report
The 2017 AHRQ Health IT Annual Report highlights the Portfolio’s initiatives in 2017. The report summarizes the 151 active projects focused on strengthening the understanding of healthcare providers’ information needs and decision making processes; consumers’ use of health IT to access and manage their health information; and strategies to effectively collect and use patient-reported outcomes data.
2017 Annual Report (PDF, 1.55 MB)
Previous years' reports:
- 2016 Annual Report (PDF, 1.27 MB)
- 2013-2015 Summary Report (PDF, 1.31 MB)
- 2011 Annual Report Executive Summary (PDF, 244 KB)
- 2011 Annual Report (PDF, 1.29 MB)
- 2011 Annual Report with Project Summaries (PDF, 4.6 MB), which includes an introduction to the AHRQ Health IT Portfolio, as well as individual summaries for all projects active in 2011.
- 2010 Abridged Report (PDF, 8.6 MB)
- 2010 Complete Report (PDF, 11.21 MB), which includes the Abridged Report and summaries of all grant and contracts active during 2010