- Description:A sample Quality Measure Report for "Appropriate Use of Amoxicillin for Newly Diagnosed Acute Otitis Media (AOM)"
Project Resources Archives
The Project Resources Archives is a collection of resource documents that have been collected from the AHRQ Health IT portfolio projects. The documents include example data collection forms, logging tools, and checklists among many others. All documents may be used as examples and adopted to suit local needs.
- Description:Qualitative / Content Analysis study code book example. Used to code responses from a patient to a series of issues surrounding medication management.
- Description:Presents a protocol for escalation for collection of survey results.
- Description:This document contains screenshots of a diabetes quality measures reporting system.
- Description:Informed Consent Document for a series of 12 to 16 one-hour group meetings to discuss PHR design.
This document contains phone protocols to guide individuals in triaging patients to telemedicine services.
- Description:Example postcard sent to patient as a reminder due to a researcher or clinic being unable to reach them via phone.
This is an telephonic interactive voice response system (IVRS) script used to collect family history of cancer, heart disease, and diabetes, before and after a clinical visit.
- Description:This is a form to classify prescriptions based on type and what adverse events occurred.
- Description:The Primary Care Visual Medication Error Reporting Tool is a tool using pictures/diagrams to be used in the reporting of errors.