- Description:Sample letter informing primary care physician about patient enrollment in a research study.
Project Resources Archives
The Project Resources Archives is a collection of resource documents that have been collected from the AHRQ Health IT portfolio projects. The documents include example data collection forms, logging tools, and checklists among many others. All documents may be used as examples and adopted to suit local needs.
- Description:Example letter to inform patients about a new program or clinical guidelines.
- Description:This is an instruction guide for how to use the clinical decision support for HTN in te eClinicalWorks EMR system.
- Description:Sample timeline that shows when various data elements were captured from study participants.
- Description:A list of clinical outcome measures chosen for an AHRQ study examining diabetes.
- Description:Letter to patient informing them of the ePrescribing service and reminding them to take their medications properly. If the patient has questions, the clinic provides its phone number.
- Description:This is a near miss classification form for an adverse drug event study.
- Description:This is a medication reconciliation form for ambulatory adult visits.
- Description:Patient handout that discusses the importance of brining a medication list with the patient to an appointment.
- Description:Powepoint that provides a rough idea of the many facets of developing a regional data exchange.