Project Resources Archives
The Project Resources Archives is a collection of resource documents that have been collected from the AHRQ Health IT portfolio projects. The documents include example data collection forms, logging tools, and checklists among many others. All documents may be used as examples and adopted to suit local needs.
This document is a comprehensive protocol for colorectal cancer screening followup using a population health management tool.
- Description:General governance considerations for a regional data exchange. Includes sample organization chart.
This grantee developed brochure is on the Health-e-Access Telemedicine program which was developed for distribution in pediatrics clinics and practices. It is a nice example of what can be done with this type of handout. (English and Spanish).
- Description:This is a patient handout on good practices for management of hypertension.
- Description:Test Script foran application called iHealth. The script might make a good template for others creating test scripts.
- Description:Example consent form used in an AHRQ-funded project involving older adults. The study involves a focus group on medication management practices.
- Description:A project/sunset review summarizes the challenges, solutions, and lessons of a recently completed project. This review pertains to a project that standardized pressure ulcer data elements and electronic documentation used by long term care clinical staff for storage and reporting within an electronic health record system.