This document is a comprehensive protocol for colorectal cancer screening followup using a population health management tool.
Project Resources Archives
The Project Resources Archives is a collection of resource documents that have been collected from the AHRQ Health IT portfolio projects. The documents include example data collection forms, logging tools, and checklists among many others. All documents may be used as examples and adopted to suit local needs.
Search found 8 items
- Description:A project/sunset review summarizes the challenges, solutions, and lessons of a recently completed project. This review pertains to a project that standardized pressure ulcer data elements and electronic documentation used by long term care clinical staff for storage and reporting within an electronic health record system.
- Description:Sample letter informing primary care physician about patient enrollment in a research study.
- Description:Letter to patient informing them of the ePrescribing service and reminding them to take their medications properly. If the patient has questions, the clinic provides its phone number.
- Description:This is a sample letter to patients on diabetes services.
- Description:This is a sample letter to providers on diabetes services.
- Description:Sample letter reminding patient he or she has enrolled in a research study. The letter contains instructions and reminds patients about their initial interview.
- Description:Sample letter reminding patient he or she has enrolled in a research study. The letter reminds patients they are on a wait list and will begin in a few months.