- Description:Example consent form used in an AHRQ-funded project involving older adults. The study involves a focus group on medication management practices. The form is in Spanish.
Project Resources Archives
The Project Resources Archives is a collection of resource documents that have been collected from the AHRQ Health IT portfolio projects. The documents include example data collection forms, logging tools, and checklists among many others. All documents may be used as examples and adopted to suit local needs.
Search found 6 items
- Description:Example consent form used in an AHRQ-funded project involving older adults. The study involves a focus group on medication management practices.
- Description:A project/sunset review summarizes the challenges, solutions, and lessons of a recently completed project. This review pertains to a project that standardized pressure ulcer data elements and electronic documentation used by long term care clinical staff for storage and reporting within an electronic health record system.
- Description:Informed Consent Document for a series of 12 to 16 one-hour group meetings to discuss PHR design.
- Description:Sample informed consent document for study involving wound care treatment and underlying diabetes. Most patients recruited were in their home or LTC facility.