- Description:Information sheet that describes an AHRQ-funded project to develop tools to help pediatricians adopt and use electronic prescribing.
Project Resources Archives
The Project Resources Archives is a collection of resource documents that have been collected from the AHRQ Health IT portfolio projects. The documents include example data collection forms, logging tools, and checklists among many others. All documents may be used as examples and adopted to suit local needs.
Search found 10 items
This grantee developed brochure is on the Health-e-Access Telemedicine program which was developed for distribution in pediatrics clinics and practices. It is a nice example of what can be done with this type of handout. (English and Spanish).
- Description:This is a patient handout on good practices for management of hypertension.
- Description:A project/sunset review summarizes the challenges, solutions, and lessons of a recently completed project. This review pertains to a project that standardized pressure ulcer data elements and electronic documentation used by long term care clinical staff for storage and reporting within an electronic health record system.
- Description:Patient handout that discusses the importance of brining a medication list with the patient to an appointment.
- Description:Presents a protocol for escalation for collection of survey results.
- Description:This brochure describes an automated Telephone Survey system to capture data about a childs health prior to a doctor visit.