- Description:This form is used to classify ADEs and near misses.
Project Resources Archives
The Project Resources Archives is a collection of resource documents that have been collected from the AHRQ Health IT portfolio projects. The documents include example data collection forms, logging tools, and checklists among many others. All documents may be used as examples and adopted to suit local needs.
Search found 12 items
- Description:This form identifies an adverse drug event using data reported by a clinician.
- Description:This is a chart review form for an adverse drug event (ADE) study.
This document is a comprehensive protocol for colorectal cancer screening followup using a population health management tool.
- Description:This is a near miss classification form for an adverse drug event study.
- Description:This is a medication reconciliation form for ambulatory adult visits.
- Description:This is a form to classify prescriptions based on type and what adverse events occurred.
- Description:This is a sample reminder card for the Telewound Care Network
- Description:This is a form to collect baseline patient data and enroll patients into a telehealth wound care study.
- Description:This is an instruction sheet for understanding the process of referral and enrollment for a wound care telehealth study. Intended for use by a clinician or office manager.