- Description:An example call script to enroll a patient in a new chronic care study. The document features logic and responses for the caller.
Project Resources Archives
The Project Resources Archives is a collection of resource documents that have been collected from the AHRQ Health IT portfolio projects. The documents include example data collection forms, logging tools, and checklists among many others. All documents may be used as examples and adopted to suit local needs.
Search found 8 items
- Description:Sample document for enrolling patients in a study focused on wound care.
This document is a comprehensive protocol for colorectal cancer screening followup using a population health management tool.
- Description:This is a medication reconciliation form for ambulatory adult visits.
- Description:This is a sample reminder card for the Telewound Care Network
- Description:This is an instruction sheet for understanding the process of referral and enrollment for a wound care telehealth study. Intended for use by a clinician or office manager.
- Description:This is an extended instruction sheet for understanding the process of referral and enrollment for a wound telehealth study. Intended for use by a clinician.