- Description:The Adverse Drug Events Trigger Tool standardizes the chart review process for ADEs.
Project Resources Archives
The Project Resources Archives is a collection of resource documents that have been collected from the AHRQ Health IT portfolio projects. The documents include example data collection forms, logging tools, and checklists among many others. All documents may be used as examples and adopted to suit local needs.
Search found 10 items
- Description:Tool for logging communications activities.
This document is a comprehensive protocol for colorectal cancer screening followup using a population health management tool.
- Description:This is a medication reconciliation form for ambulatory adult visits.
- Description:Qualitative / Content Analysis study code book example. Used to code responses from a patient to a series of issues surrounding medication management.
- Description:The Primary Care Visual Medication Error Reporting Tool is a tool using pictures/diagrams to be used in the reporting of errors.
- Description:This is a sample reminder card for the Telewound Care Network
- Description:This is an instruction sheet for understanding the process of referral and enrollment for a wound care telehealth study. Intended for use by a clinician or office manager.
- Description:This is an extended instruction sheet for understanding the process of referral and enrollment for a wound telehealth study. Intended for use by a clinician.