- Description:This form is used to classify ADEs and near misses.
Project Resources Archives
The Project Resources Archives is a collection of resource documents that have been collected from the AHRQ Health IT portfolio projects. The documents include example data collection forms, logging tools, and checklists among many others. All documents may be used as examples and adopted to suit local needs.
- Description:This form identifies an adverse drug event using data reported by a clinician.
- Description:The Adverse Drug Events Trigger Tool standardizes the chart review process for ADEs.
- Description:Example feedback given to patients based on decision support triggers. Includes encouraging messages based on health improvement.
- Description:An example call script to enroll a patient in a new chronic care study. The document features logic and responses for the caller.
- Description:A list of clinical outcome and process measures chosen for an AHRQ study examining diabetes.
- Description:The tech specifications for the CACHIE Quality Information System which itemizes the specs for items including the information domains & their attributes, and the enterprise Data Warehouse Model. A good reference for those working on similar items
Example of how CDS alerts are presented to a clinician for review.
- Description:This is a chart review form for an adverse drug event (ADE) study.
- Description:Tool for logging communications activities.