- Date: April 21, 2016
- Time: 12:30pm to 2:00pm
- Presenters: Joshua Vest, PhD, MPH; Mollie R. Cummins, PhD, RN, FAAN; Jason Shapiro, MD, MA
This National Web Conference discusses the use of HIE to support collaboration and promote care improvement in health organizations. This Webinar also includes a discussion on the role geography plays in both defining service areas and HIE membership. The Web Conference is free and CE/CME is available at no charge to eligible professionals.
At the conclusion of this Web Conference, participants should be able to:
- Discuss the potential effects of HIE driven process models and advanced informatics tools to improve communication between Emergency Departments (ED) and Poison Control Centers.
- Describe the development of a HIE-based tool to support new e-Quality measures used among multiple hospital systems for ED returns and frequent users.
- Explain the implications of how HIE services are defined geographically.
- Presentation Slides (PDF, 2.31 MB)
CME/CNE credits were approved for those who attended the live event of this Web conference only. If you have any questions about obtaining CME/CNE credit for this webinar, please contact Deidre Young via email at email@example.com.