Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What does the meeting start and end?
- The meeting will begin at 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday, June 2, 2010 and end at 12:00 p.m. on Friday, June 4, 2010.
2. When does online registration close?
- Online registration will close by 5:00 p.m. EST on Friday, May 21, 2010.
3. Is there a registration fee?
- There is no registration fee for this event.
4. Will there be onsite registration?
- Onsite registration will not be available.
5. When will conference staff be available at the registration desk during the meeting?
- Wednesday, June 2, 2010 = 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 3, 2010 = 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, June 4, 2010 = 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
6. What is the recommended attire?
- Business casual attire is recommended for the meeting. Please note that the meeting rooms may be chilly so a sweater or light jacket may be beneficial.
7. What is the weather like in Washington, DC in June?
- Washington, DC in June is generally warm and sunny with an average high of approximately 84 degrees Fahrenheit.
8. What can I do while in Washington, DC?
- For information on events and activities available in Washington, DC during your stay, please visit the Official Tourism Site of Washington, DC at http://washington.org/.
9. How many people from my contract or grant can attend and are they sponsored?
- The number of people (sponsored and non-sponsored) that can attend from your contract or grant are as follows:
- AHRQ Health IT Contractor - Maximum of 2 attendees, both sponsored by AHRQ, additional attendees will be allowed but must find other sources of funding.
- AHRQ Health IT Grantee - Maximum of 2 attendees, sponsored through the grant, additional attendees will be allowed but must find other sources of funding
- AHRQ Health IT Career and Dissertation Grantee (K and R36) - Maximum of 1 attendee, sponsored by AHRQ
- National Resource Center for Health IT (NRC) Contractor - Maximum of 2 attendees per master task order, paid for with administrative funds in the master contract
- AHRQ Staff / Other Federal Staff - Open, must have approval or receive an invitation from AHRQ Health IT Portfolio
- AHRQ Health IT Grantees in a No Cost Extension (NCE) - Maximum of 2 attendees, both sponsored by AHRQ
For questions regarding Poster Abstracts, please contact Ms. Pat Johnson via phone aat 312-915-9264 or email email@example.com.
For questions regarding Demonstration Proposals, please contact Ms. Edna Boone via phone at 703-562-8815 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please direct all other questions to Team PSA via email at AHRQHealthIT2010Mtg@team-psa.com or phone at 1-877-772-3044.