Since 2004, the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) Health Information Technology (IT) Portfolio has funded projects to develop an evidence base for how technology improves health care decisionmaking, supports patient-centered care, and improves the quality and safety of medication management.
Search the entire portfolio of AHRQ-funded Health IT projects. Projects can be identified by technology studied, medical condition, population, status of the project, principal investigator, organization, funding mechanism and location.
Click on a state to see the corresponding projects in the Health IT Portfolio.
View the initiatives currently funded by AHRQ.
View the initiatives funded by AHRQ since 2004.
- Evaluation of Meaningful Use (2013-2015)
- Health IT-Enabled Quality Measurement (2012-2013)
- Electronic Data Methods Forum (2010-2017)
- Ambulatory Safety and Quality Program (2007-2013)
- Medicaid and CHIP (2007-2012)
- E-Prescribing Pilot Projects (2006-2007)
- Privacy and Security Project (2005-2007)
- State and Regional Demonstration Projects (2004-2011)
- Transforming Healthcare Quality through Health IT (2004-2010)