Health IT Portfolio Annual Report
The 2012 Health IT Annual Report
The 2012 AHRQ Health IT Annual Report highlights the Portfolio’s initiatives in 2012 and demonstrates how the projects have contributed to the evidence base on the impact of health IT on the quality, safety, effectiveness, and efficiency of health care. A total of 138 grants and contracts funded by the Health IT Portfolio were active in 2012. This report describes the collective group of research projects through quantitative data and specific qualitative information regarding project successes.
For previous years' reports, please use the following links:
- 2011 Annual Report Executive Summary (PDF, 244 KB)
- 2011 Annual Report (PDF, 1.29 MB)
- 2011 Annual Report with Project Summaries (PDF, 4.6 MB), which includes an introduction to the AHRQ Health IT Portfolio, as well as individual summaries for all projects active in 2011.
- 2010 Abridged Report (PDF, 8.6 MB)
- 2010 Complete Report (PDF, 11.21 MB), which includes the Abridged Report and summaries of all grant and contracts active during 2010